eSchool Home Access Center
Have you ever wanted to know how your child is doing in class? Have you ever wanted to check to see if they remembered to turn in that assignment? Have you ever wanted to check and see if they made to all of their classes on-time? Well, here’s your opportunity to log on to access your child’s information through our new student information system, E-School Plus.
In order to become a subscribed user, which will allow you to receiving e-mail alerts and check daily progress and attendance, you must register your e-mail address with the main office. Contact the main office at 503.565.4200.
Once you have registered your e-mail address with the school, you then will be able to establish your username and password. Just follow these steps:
- Please start by clickingHome Access link
- This will take you to the Home Access Center Login screen. If you are a first time user, click on the, you can register by clicking here, link at the bottom right-hand side of the screen. This will take you to the Home Access User Registration screen.
- At the Home Access User Registration screen, you’ll enter your First Name, Last Name, City, and Zip Code. In some cases, you’ll also be asked to enter the e-mail address you registered with the high school previously. (Note: Make sure you enter the name provided to the school at registration in August. If you have trouble at this step, please contact the main office,they can check your student’s information screen to see how your information has been entered.
- The next step will take you to the Confirm Registration screen. Here you’ll be asked to supply a username. We recommend using your first initial and then last name (ex. kolsen). You’ll then receive a message thanking you for registering and letting you know a password has been sent to your e-mail address. Click on the here link to access the next screen.
- This next screen will ask you to select a district. Use the drop down menu to select McMinnville School Dist. 40 (about halfway down the list). Enter your username once again, and the password provided to you via e-mail in the previous step.
- You’ll now be taken to the Home Access Center Login screen. Here, you’ll provide your username and password which should give you full access to your student’s information.
- This will take you to the My Students screen.If you have more then one student in the McMinnville School District, you’ll receive a link to each of them. Just click on your high school student’s link and it will take you directly to the Daily Summary Screen.
- Once you’ve obtained full access, you can click on the My Profile link in the upper right-hand corner to change the password you received via e-mail to one that is more familiar to you.
- From the Daily Summary screen, you’ll have full access to your student’s schedule, attendance, classroom work, progress and report card grades, registration information, and e-mail alerts.
Once you’ve had an opportunity to navigate through these screens a few times, I can assure you, you’ll find access to your child’s immediate classroom progress most helpful in determining how they are doing throughout the semester and school year. Of course, if you have any technical problems, please call us at 503.565.4200.